Saturday, May 5, 2007


We've started to go fishing more again this year. We didn't go very much last year. For me, it was still a little too close to you. I couldn't go without thinking about you so much it hurt. I have to admit that I've been more paranoid about outdoor activities since your accident happened while we were camping. I have to fight negative and fearful thoughts about Eden and Isaac. I have to remind myself that Heavenly Father is in charge and that fear comes from Satan. I also find comfort when I think and remember that you are also there to help watch over us. Eden has had a few blessings where she was told that you were watching out for her and would be with her as she grew, and I'm sure that's true for all your siblings! I can't let the fear and trama of what happened to you keep me from living life, or letting your siblings enjoy activities as well. I'll always be more careful than ever, but I have to let go at a point and just trust in Heavenly Father that He is in charge and as long as we live the best we can, he will always take care of us! I miss you like crazy, but I'm grateful to have you on the other side watching over us as well! I love you!

No comments: