Thursday, May 3, 2007

Eden

I think Eden has been close to you lately. The other morning when I got her up and she was still half sleeping, she asked where you were, and I told her you were with Heavenly Father, and she started crying and asking me over and over where you were and that she wanted you. The only way I could finally calm her down was to get the mold of your hand next to hers and show it to her. I showed her your lock of hair glued to it as well, and she finally calmed down. Not 30 seconds later, when I asked her about you again, it was like she had totally forgotten. She's also been "playing" with you lately. Last night you were running with her in the house, and this morning she wanted you to go bye-bye with us. Before these times, she really hasn't done this before, where she seemed to see you or be close to you. She knew who you were from pictures and talked about you, but she never talked about you in this way. I love that she is, but it's hard too because it's so unexpected. I hope she keeps talking about you and that you and she always stay close. I know you love her very much and are watching out for her. I felt so sad that you wouldn't be able to grow up together and that she wouldn't know how much you love her, but now I see that in some form, you will grow up together, and that makes me very happy! It's kind of hard just because it makes me think more about what could have been, and it makes me think a lot more about you which makes me miss you so very much! But, I know you will always be a part of our lives, and your siblings lives! I hope you are having fun teaching your new little sister all about our family! I love you!

No comments: