Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thinking of You

I haven't written here forever! This last month has turned out to be a hard one, and very emotional. First of all, it would be hard because of our work situation, but I think the stress of life has brought back all the stress of when we lost you. It's just been tougher! I think some of it has to do with moving back into the house in Sandy, where you lived pretty much your whole life. All the memories are there with you, and add that to the stress we are going through again, it's like its been the first few months after we loss you again! It's like De Ja Vu! I had a really bad day this last week especially. Kaylie has supposedly been seeing you again, it and really upset me to hear. I think I'm upset more at Scott and Shawnee still for all the rude things they've done to us, and to the whole family since Helmut passed away and it makes me mad that their family might be having close connections with MY Caydin when they won't even talk to his family! They don't deserve to have that experience! But, I know that's not fair, and Rob helped me to realize that Caydin will always spend more time with us as his immediate family than with others. I think I just miss Caydin so much and want to see him and feel close to him so bad that I get insanely jealous of anyone who might be having that opportunity, especially if I am having problems with those people to begin with! Anyway, I hope you will forgive your mother for still being so imperfect and weak so much. I'm sure it's my own weaknesses that keep me from feeling closer to you and having more spiritual experiences with you. I will try to be better! I love and miss you so much!

No comments: