Sunday, August 24, 2008

You have your papa back!

How papa has missed you! Besides your dad and I, I think he missed you the most! And now, you two are together again! I'm slightly jealous! I have often wondered who it would be that would get to see you again the soonest, and how appropriate that it's your papa. Loosing Helmut has brought back a lot of the memories of loosing you. It has made it so real and fresh again. It has also made it feel so much more real that I will get to see you again someday! I mean, I tell myself that all the time, but it's some far away "someday", but now for Helmut, it's a reality! And, I just saw him a week ago! And now he's with you! I wanted to tell him to give you a big hug from me. I hope somehow the Lord let him know that and he did it, even though I didn't get to tell him myself! Keep a close eye on us, especially the next few months when it's the hardest to adjust to our new life without papa, especially for your siblings. If you want to pop in a dream or something along that line to give a word of comfort, feel free! I would love to see you!

2 comments:

jessi said...

Diana and Rob-
I hope you remember me, Jessi Blank Bodell.... Anyway I am so sorry to hear about your son and Grandfather. I have not scene you for years, and I apologize for not keeping in touch.
My heart aches for your losses, but I am truly grateful for our loving Savior who made it possible for us to be with our loved ones again FOREVER.
We send our love and prayers
Jessi Bodell

jessi said...

My friend Michelle lost her son in August. He was 15 months old. My other friend gave the a link to a lady who had lost a daughter this last June, and she has put together a blog for mothers who have lost there children. It is only for mothers who have lost kids, so you have to have a name and password. Michelle has found great comfort in writing her feelings out and having mothers who have gone through the exact same thing give advice and support. If you are interested, email Stephanie at stephaniewaite@gmail.com
her blog is http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/
michelle's blog is http://thelarsenfiles.blogspot.com/
I don't know if you are already in a blog group or already know stephanie, but if not, I hear it helps .We send our love
Thanks
Jessi